WeddingsLet Us Help You Marry The One You Love
” There is something quite special about weddings…
The joy of two people joining together is contagious, and I
feel blessed that I get to experience and be a part of it”.
Celebrants of Brisbane ensures that couples feel confident every step of the way from the preparation of all legal documentation to the delivery of the final ceremony.
Our process occurs over 3 steps.
is an obligation free first meeting to meet you and discuss how Celebrants of Brisbane can put together the perfect ceremony for you – the unique rituals that Carleen can prepare for you and the package options available. *THE FOUNDATION CEREMONY or *UNIQUE DESIGN CEREMONY PLUS.
Once you give the go-ahead to begin planning your special day. At a second meeting, Carleen begins by hearing about you as individuals and as a couple. Once these important details and other requests for personalised content are agreed upon, Carleen aims to alleviate all nerves associated with the ceremony as it passes into her hands to prepare for the big day.
is the final stage of the process before the ceremony; the wedding service rehearsal. The bridal party will run through the ceremony with the selected music so that the timing and movement can be perfected. At this point the bride and groom can visualise what the service will look like and where everyone needs to be. A well planned rehearsal can take away all the nervous tension for the couple so that they can relax on the day knowing that everyone knows what to do. Carleen is very good at making this whole process run smoothly.
From this point, Celebrants of Brisbane takes care of all your legal paperwork and submission of required documentation to the relevant government authorities, so that Carleen can proudly and duly declare on the day of the service that you are legally married.
Guiding you through this process and supporting you right through to the end of your ceremony is what Celebrants of Brisbane prides itself on. Most importantly, Carleen likes to ensure that her couples feel relaxed and confident on their special day, knowing that their wedding service is in good hands – and they will cherish this day in their memories for a very long time.
Your Wedding Checklist
FOR COUPLES WHO DECIDE TO ENTRUST CELEBRANTS OF BRISBANE TO CONDUCT THEIR WEDDING CEREMONY AND FORMALISE IT IN A LEGAL MARRIAGE.
1. A date for your wedding day.
2. Ideas for how you see your special day – will it be themed, etc?
3. Address of venue for the ceremony.
4. Birth certificates – originals or extracts.
5. If born out of Australia – your passport.
6. Photo identification; drivers licence or equivalent.
7. If previously married – your Decree Absolute or Certificate of Divorce.
8. If previously married and widowed – Death Certificate.
9. Notice of the two people (over the age of 18) who will be witness to your marriage on the day of the wedding.
10. Complete (with Celebrants of Brisbane) all other legal paperwork for your wedding to proceed. The Notice of Intended Marriage to be lodged one month before the wedding date and final signing and certification of marriage forms (which Celebrants of Brisbane sends to the Office of Births, Deaths and Marriages).